LPW believes in providing products and services as efficient as possible. We will do our very best to satisfy our customers to the best of our abilities. We provide options to consider and guarantee our work to be up to standards if not better whenever possible.
We also believe in bidding the job with a realistic number and use “change orders” for the original intention and purpose of the “change order”, something not on the plans or a true and valid needed change to the project. Keeping our bids to be as realistic as possible.
In addition we will provide efficient production and quality construction in good and bad weather conditions, when humanly possible. Our customers, continue to call us because of our quality, efficiency, accuracy, commitment to excellence and “Find a Way” mindset.
Why LPW? Because LPW will:
- 1. Give you up front pricing and options to choose from.
- 2. Complete the job as Efficient and as Safe as Possible.
- 3. Use change orders as they were originally intended for.
- 4. Deliver on what we agree to deliver.
- 5. Provide you with open and up front solutions to challenges that might arise.
- 6. Travel outside of our area.
- 7. Control costs in order to prevent unnecessary increases.
- 8. Use our Total Station equipment for layout accuracy.
To find a way to get the job done as efficiently and within the budgeted timeframe if not sooner.
Is hardworking, detail oriented, production focused, knowledgeable, and determined to exceed our customer expectations. Our work ethic is second to none and we maximize efficiency on every job, regardless of how small or large it may be.
LPW has poured concrete footers, foundations, and concrete slabs for water treatment plants, livestock concrete pads, digester units, salt sheds, fencing installation around our units, concrete sand storage units, gas, energy, and anaerobic digesters.
In addition to our residential, commercial, and industrial poured concrete walls, we have poured in place tanks that range in size from 8’ to 12’ high and as much as 130’ in diameter. Our largest tanks constructed have been 16’ high and 160’ in diameter.